Win a £250 gift card for members to spend at Bicester Village
A luxury outdoor shopping destination, Bicester Village, is partnering with DESIblitz to bring you an exclusive and rewarding opportunity for existing or new members to win a £250 gift card to spend at this wonderful bevy of shops, restaurants and more !
Located in Oxfordshire, this outdoor shopping experience offers must-have luxury brands that combine style and originality. From cozy knitwear to on-trend outerwear, Bicester Village has it all
you need to upgrade your wardrobe in the fall.
By entering this competition, you can spend £250 at the Village exploring new shops, new arrivals and new pop-up gourmet treats and discovering iconic restaurants.
Find out below what the Village has to offer and how to enter the competition for existing and new members for the chance to win a £250 gift card.
Shop at over 150 stores
Enjoy year-round savings and exclusive offers from some of the world’s most renowned luxury brands, including Off White, Stella McCartney, Isabel Marant, and newcomers, Charlotte Tilbury’s magical makeup and the house of Parisian haute couture Maison Margiela. For full brand listings, visit: Bicester Village Brands.
Don’t Miss Members’ Week
Collect stars and enjoy rewards and experiences: receive something special on your birthday, access exclusive events, private sales and, from September 2 to 12, enjoy additional rewards and experiences as well as previews of autumn menus and wine tastings. For more information and to register, go to: membership.
Tailor-made for you
Gain insider knowledge and schedule an appointment with our team of Personal Shopping experts. With their skilled help, you’ll be sure to find the perfect wardrobe updates, transitional trends, or that special gift. To book a free visit by appointment: Personal Shopper Appointment.
Dine in and make a day of it
Bicester Village offers a wide range of places to eat. Savor Asian cuisine at Shan Shui, artisan Italian at La Tua Pasta – don’t forget to pick up artisan pastas, sauces and other Italian favorites before you go – and old-fashioned British classics at Farmshop Restaurant and cafe by Soho House & Co’s. For vegan dinner, visit the famous London restaurant now in Bicester, Holy Carrot. For all dining options, visit: Dinner at Bicester Village.
Visit the village of Bicester
Located in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, Bicester Village is open 7 days a week, Monday to Saturday 9am to 9pm and Sunday 10am to 7pm, where you can take advantage of ample free parking. Or travel from Birmingham by Chiltern Railways via Moor Street to Bicester North, where a shuttle bus will take you directly to the village. To plan your visit and for more information, visit: Visit the village of Bicester.
How to participate to the contest
To enter the Bister Village competition and win a £250 membership gift card, please visit the link below. Please read the contest terms and conditions below before entering.
Enter the competition
terms and conditions
- This Desiblitz draw (the “Draw“) was organized for the benefit of members of our membership program (“Members“) only.
- The organizer of this raffle is Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited (registration number 02884096 and registered office at Management Suite, Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Drive, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6WD) (“Bicester Village”,“we”, “we”, “our”).
- Pricing is provided by Value Retail Management (Bicester Village) Limited
- Our membership program is governed by the following terms and conditions, and you will also be legally bound by the sweepstakes terms and conditions (“Terms”) from the moment you participate in the draw.
Dates and Eligibility
- The draw will start around 09:00 a.m. on September 2, 2022 and end at 11:59 p.m. on September 25, 2022 (the “Draw period”).
- The raffle is open to all members who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (as per the terms and conditions of membership) at the time of entry into the raffle, with the exception of employees of Bicester Village ( or any of its affiliates), their immediate family members or agents, or anyone else connected with the administration of the Prize Draw.
- We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant. We may require such information as we deem reasonably necessary for this purpose and may withhold the prize until eligibility has been verified.
- The draw is free. No qualifying purchase is required.
- Eligible Sweepstakes entrants must do one of the following during the Sweepstakes Period:
- If you are not already a member, register as a member of our membership program; Where
- If you are already a member, fill out the participation form to participate in this draw
- Entries that are not completed correctly, or completed outside of the sweepstakes period, will not be included in the sweepstakes and will not be eligible for the prize.
- We cannot assume any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction that may result in the loss of a member registration or its incorrect registration or registration.
- There is a maximum of one (1) entry per person.
- If at any time you wish to withdraw from the draw, your request must be made in writing by email to Bicester Village at [email protected]
- One (1) winner will be randomly drawn by computer program on September 27, 2022 (“Draw date” .Winner”).
- The winner will win a £250 Bicester Village gift card redeemable only at Bicester Village (the “Price”).
- The winner will be notified by e-mail (using the e-mail address associated with their Member account) no later than September 28, 2022 and will be invited to provide by return e-mail their
- (a name;
- (b) contact details;
- (c) acceptance of the Prize.
- Entrants who did not win the prize will not be notified.
- If the winner does not respond to us within 2 days of our notification, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select an alternate winner in accordance with the process described above. Details of the winning work are available upon request.
- Once the Winner has notified the acceptance of the Prize as indicated above, he will have a total of 6 months to withdraw and use the Prize.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable (cannot be sold or auctioned) and no cash alternative is offered to the prize.
- Every effort will be made to supply the prize, but in the event that this is not possible due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right (but are not obliged) to substitute a similar or alternative prize at an equivalent or higher price. assess.
- Any costs or expenses incurred in traveling to and from Bicester Village to claim the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
- We will award the Prize as described in these Terms, but we are not responsible for the use of the Prize.
- Any personal information provided in connection with the Sweepstakes will be used, shared and retained as set out in the Member Privacy Notice.
- We reserve the right to declare void, cancel, suspend or modify the prize draw if necessary.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at: [email protected] or at the address listed above.
- You hereby agree to release DESIblitz.com and its affiliates, owners, partners, subsidiaries, licensees, sponsors and assigns from and against, and hereby waive any right to sue, any claims of any kind arising from the inclusion in, publication through or display on any DESIblitz.com site or this Contest, or any other use permitted under these TOS, of any photo or information submitted to DESIblitz.com by you.
- DESIblitz.com, nor the employees of DESIblitz.com or its partners can be held responsible for any warranty, cost, damage, injury or any other claim incurred as a result of any winning the prize.
- DESIblitz.com is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by DESIblitz.com.
- DESIblitz.com accepts no responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notices or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, wired, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, website or other access problem, failure, malfunction or difficulty which may impair a participant to participate in the competition.
- DESIblitz.com is not responsible for any inaccurate information, whether caused by the external website, its users, or human or technical error in the submission of entries.
- DESIblitz.com makes no warranty in relation to the Prize.