HoYo FEST Grand opening announced, arriving in Southeast Asia in November
HoYo Fest, the miHoYo festivities to celebrate their games and titles, will arrive in various countries in Southeast Asia in November. The annual festivities will take place in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia, Vietnam at a later date. Go below for all the details on HoYo Fest.
As part of the HoYo Fest celebration, miHoYo will also partner with several cafes in Southeast Asian countries at specific times. You can check out the participating cafes below for each city and country, in addition to the HoYo Fest details provided by miHoYo.
All collaborative cafes will have special menus and will be furnished in order in Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis and Genshin Impact styles, accompanied by photography areas. Fans will be able to sample exquisite dishes and immerse themselves in the worlds of the game. In-place, take-out and delivery options will be available. By ordering collaboration combos or spending a certain amount of money at a cafe, guests will receive a mystery gift box! Pop-up stores that can only be found in specific cafes will sell a variety of exclusive Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Genshin Impact products!
For the health and safety of guests, we encourage take-out and delivery orders: only a take-out or delivery comes with a printed tote bag and cup sleeve! All gifts and merchandise will be distributed by the staff of the collaborative cafes.
HoYo Fest collaborative cafes:
- Singapore: Aniplus Cafe (The Esplanade Mall, Singapore)
- Malaysia: my Burger Lab (MYTOWN SHOPPING CENTER, Kuala Lumpur)
- Thailand: NANA Coffee Roasters Ari (Niche3, Praditmanoonthum, Bangkok)
- Philippines: Moon Rabbit Café + Restaurant (San Juan City, Metro Manila)
- Indonesia: Warung Koffie Batavia (Grand Indonesia Mall, Jakarta)
- Vietnam: To be announced (Hanoi)
- Honkai Impact 3: November 5 ~ November 16
- Tears of Themis: November 19 ~ November 30
- Genshin Impact: December 3 to December 14
What do you think? Will you be attending HoYo Fest this year? Let us know in the comments below!