How to use the Valorant gift card
Here’s how to redeem a Valorant gift card for those who may have received one during the holiday season. Valorant Gift Cards are only available in the North America region and must be purchased in the United States to be sent to the United States or Canada. There are four fixed values ââto choose from when purchasing a Valorant Gift Card.
With the number of microtranscations available on Valorant, this seems like the perfect gift for a player who didn’t get the skin they wanted this year.
Some have discovered that League of Legends gift cards can also work for Valorant in selected regions, which is still very limiting. But, be careful with it. If you want a Valorant gift card, get a Valorant gift card. The same goes for League of Legends gift cards.
Prepaid gift cards are available in four denominations: $ 10, $ 25, $ 50, $ 100.
Steps to redeem gift cards
- Launch the Valorant game client and log into the account.
- Click on the Valorant icon located to the right of the Shop tab.
- Select âPrepaid Cards and Codesâ.
- A pop-up screen will prompt the user to enter the code provided by the gift card.
- Click Submit and the rewards will automatically be added to your account.
Valorant is available free of charge.