Bartlesville Radio »News» Tackett’s Win Ultimate Giveaway at KWON Wedding Show
A Dewey couple won an ultimate wedding gift from Sand Creek Bridal at the KWON-KYFM-KRIG-KPGM Celebration and Wedding Ceremony this weekend at the location of the Timber Oaks event.
Amy Warehime of Sand Creek Bridal said Luke and Amanda Tackett won the ultimate wedding gift on Sunday afternoon. She lists what the Tackett’s have won:
- Johnstone Sare Building – Top two-story wedding venue hall, table, chairs, bridal suite and room accessories and decoration use or accessories.
- Sand Creek Bridal with bridal outfit including dress, veil, jewelry up to $ 1,500 and tuxedo / groom’s suit rental
- Roots + Blooms with bridal bouquet, two bridesmaid bouquets, three boutonnieres and a ceremonial installation
- Loretta Lewis Photography with a five hour shooting time and engagement session
- A CJ Entertainment luxury package
- Coordination and implementation of the wedding from Robyn’s Nest
- Five hours of covers (before, during and after the ceremony) of JP Productions
- Up to $ 200 for a wedding cake from Dusty Rose Cakes
- Couples Room with hydrotherapy tubs for the bride and groom from Ginger Bloom Massage
- Formal Bridal Style and Cassie Blount Essay @ Allure Salon
- Wedding night with champagne or sparkling cider and flowers from the Phillips Hotel
- A $ 150 gift certificate from BA Nails
- Nicole White’s Bridal Makeup Application
- Classic hair removal and facial hair removal services from Advanced Skin & Body Spa
- Melody’s $ 100 Gift Certificate
- 10 dozen mini cupcakes from The Sunflower Shoppe
- BobbyQ $ 100 Gift Certificate
- A plate of Bambino’s appetizers
- Plate of meat and cheese with bottle of wine at check-in at the Phillips Hotel and breakfast delivered to your room with mimosas and coffee from The Coffee Exchange
- Large Cheese to Please Deli Board
- A self-tanning spray for bridesmaid or bride from Tans by Tess
- $ 50 of travel accessories, essentials and travel package information from J. Daniel’s Travel
- A bridesmaid or bride spray tan plus $ 10 off any Studio 1716 wedding party tan
- A Bridesmaid or Bride Spray Tan from Downtown Rays
- $ 20 off invitations from the Bartlesville printing house
Warehime launched the ultimate contest last spring. She says she would like to organize this giveaway every year. About twenty couples participated for a chance to win. The total package was worth over $ 14,000.
Other companies that participated in the Celebration and Wedding Showcase include: Timber Oaks Event Venue, Sippin ‘Sweet Company, Danielle Weaver-State Farm Insurance, Johnstone Sare Building – The Room at the Top, Sand Creek Bridal, Amanda Stratford Photography, Elite Custom Photo Stands, Robin Mackey’s Photography, Lookin ‘Sharp Laundry & Dry Cleaners and Jim’s Formal, Party Time DJ & Karaoke, Signature HomeStyles and perfume lamps, The Candy Basket, Double G Bulldogs, El Rey Del Burrito Express, Ettingers Office Supply Co., LPL Peinture & Compagnie, Moxie au 2e, Prairie Cottage, Sugarica and United Linen.